vrijdag, oktober 12, 2007

messed up plans

some things in my life really refuse to go as planned. My driving lessons really are the most annoying of them all, without a doubt. I started taking lessons on sept 24th, with ten dates up to the 5th of october in my diary. Two lessons along the way we decided to change from two-hour classes to one and a half-hour classes. That meant taking classes up to the 15th of October. Last friday, my teachter told me at least five more lessons will be necessary, and on top of that we had some problems with the car, cause we apperently fillled up the tank on water.. Which of course meant the motor refused to do anything from that moment on. They had to take us back to leuven with another car from the 'rijschool' so we actually became part of somebody else's driving lesson. I would be scared to bits, taking other people with me, but he managed quite well..

The result of all that: my driving lessons on monday is 'cancelled until further notice' and my extra lessons won't be planned until they know when the car will be back, and that's the only one they've got. More delay..

2 opmerkingen:

Trotse Oppendorper zei

Ey Babs,
komt wel goed met die rijlessen zu!
Ge moet daar gewoon door en dan is da ook weer achter de rug. Ge gaat da wel zien.

Anoniem zei

Die lessen komen inderdaad wel in orde. Voor dat je het weet zal je het landje doorrijden zoals het niets is. Gewoon volhouden en niet teveel proberen stressen.